Lewknor is a cash free school where all transactions are completed using the Eduspot SchoolMoney portal.
This allows parents to pay quickly and securely for wraparound care, after-school clubs, swimming payments, contributions to trips, donations, etc all through a simple App. If you have any problems accessing this system, the office staff will be happy to help solve any problems.
Parents are encouraged to keep their accounts topped up using their debit or credit card for faster payments.
When your child begins school you will receive a letter containing activation details, if you haven’t received one please contact Gemma Pryce (Administrator) via the school office – she will activate your account and send you the instruction letter.
Eduspot has been designed from the ground up to work great on tablets and phones as well as desktop computers, so there’s no need to use up precious memory downloading extra apps. Don’t worry about compatibility either, the vast majority of Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices will be able to run the Eduspot app.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH EDUSPOT?
- Wraparound Care - Book and pay for Breakfast Club and After School Club sessions a term at a time
- Trips – Pay for school trips and activities. Schools can send out invitations to the relevant parents; who can respond with parental consent and provide medical information.
- After School Clubs – Receive advanced notification of clubs, so you can secure a place, book and pay early.
- Communication – Receive important messages from school via email and text.
- Payment Options – Debit and credit cards, American Express and PayPoint from over 28,000 shops across the country.
The link at the top of this page will take you straight to the School Money website, alternatively your can contact the school office using the link below if you need further advice.