Lewknor Church of England Primary School
Maternity Cover Teacher KS1
Closing date: Monday 1st November, 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 2nd November, 2021
Interview date: Monday 8th November, 2021
Job Start Date: Monday 28th February, 2022
Contract/Hours: Temporary (Maternity Cover), Full-time
Key Stage: Key Stage 1
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Hours of Work: Full Time (though there is some flexibility)
Location of Role: Lewknor Church of England Primary School
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewknor Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to cover a maternity position in our Infants class from 28th February 2022 to October half-term 2022 (Friday 21st October).
Ideally we would like a teacher to work 5 full days a week but there is some flexibility for potential candidates who may be interested in part-time work.
We are committed to high standards and achievement for all pupils and we aim to give every child the very best start to their education through lively and engaging teaching using an exciting, broad and balanced curriculum. We want our children to enjoy a wide range of experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning active, meaningful and relevant.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excellent in the classroom, with an outstanding ability to engage and enthuse children
- Able to challenge, support and motivate all children to achieve high standards
- Open to new ideas and willing to commit to new initiatives
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community
- A positive and empathetic communicator with pupils, parents and staff
- Naturally positive and a fun team player – with a great sense of humour
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Teach well-behaved, highly motivated children who are keen to develop their own learning
- Work within a school community that is proud of its achievements and well-motivated to continue to develop further
- Work within a supportive team
- Great professional development tailored to fit your needs
- The chance to achieve something exceptional.
We welcome applicants from experienced to recently qualified teachers.
Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged and will be warmly welcomed. The Headteacher would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity.
Please contact the school office by emailing email@example.com to receive an application information pack or to make an appointment to visit. Application forms are also available on our school website.
Please send completed applications to the same email address.
Closing date: 1st November, 2021
Interview: 8th November, 2021