Permanent Full Time EYFS Teacher
Lewknor Church of England Primary School
Full Time EYFS Class Teacher
Closing Date: Tuesday 26th September 2017 (Noon)
Interview Date: Thursday 28th September 2017
Job Start Date: Monday 2nd October 2017
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time
Key Stage: EYFS
Salary Type: MPR
Hours of Work: Full time
Location of Role: Lewknor Church of England Primary School, High Street, Lewknor, OX49 5TH
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: 2nd October, 2017
Do you have a passion for getting the best out of every child? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our friendly team in our thriving village school.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated EYFS teacher, who will fully commit to the life and work at Lewknor Church of England School.
Our small school - there are only 11 children in the reception class – is in a delightful setting and the children and parents are supportive and lovely!
We can offer you:
• A supportive team including a full-time teaching assistant to work with you in class
• Well-mannered pupils who are keen to learn
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A priority on wellbeing and work-life balance
• A supportive head teacher and governing body committed to improving standards
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about learning
• Enthusiastic and eager to do their best
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Able to demonstrate excellent classroom skills
• A flexible team player who comes with a fresh, creative approach and likes to have fun!
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome. We would be happy to consider a job share for the right candidates.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017 (Noon)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange this please phone the school office on 01844 351542 or email email@example.com
Lewknor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.